Change your password
Changing your password
Choose a strong Password:
- Your password should be at least eight characters and contain at least one number, a special character, uppercase and lowercase letter.
- You cannot use your name in your password.
- Don't use easily obtained information such as your initials, name, birth date, user name, etc.
- Don't use word or number patterns (abcdef, 123456)
Follow these steps to change your password:
- Log in to the Student Portal at my.navitas-professional.edu.au and click on your name at the top, right corner of the page to go to your Profile.
- In the drop down menu, select ‘Change Password ‘option as shown in the picture below:
- The system will redirect you to Change password page. Follow the on-screen instruction and click on the 'Change Password' button to proceed.
DON'T share your Password:
We will never contact you by phone or email and request your password. Do not give your password to ANYONE claiming to be a Navitas or College staff member. This includes e-mail messages that ask you to click on a link to log into your account.
Do you need to reset your password?
If you have forgotten your password, please click on the 'I forgot my password' button on the Portal login page or Click here to reset your password.
Enter your student email address and select the verification option.
A password reset will be sent to your personal email address or mobile SMS.
Note: If your account is locked for too many failed attempts, please contact IT Help Desk for assistance.
If you have any questions, please email the IT Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9964 6322 between the hours of 8am-7pm Monday to Friday.