Change your password
Changing your password
Choose a strong Password:
- Your password should be at least eight characters and contain at least one number, uppercase and lowercase letter.
- You cannot use your name in your password.
- Don't use easily obtained information such as your initials, name, birth date, user name, etc.
- Don't use word or number patterns (abcdef, 123456)
Follow these steps to change your password:
- Log in to the Student Portal at my.navitas-professional.edu.au and click on your name at the top, right corner of the page to go to your Profile.
- In the drop down menu, select ‘Change Password ‘option as shown in the picture below:
- The system will redirect you to https://my.navitas-professional.edu.au/password-reset/npi_change/
4. You will need to enter your Student No, Old password, New Password and ‘Confirm ‘new Password.
5. You will need to enter the values into ‘Captcha’ field as highlighted in the picture above.
6. Click on the 'Send' Button.
DON'T share your Password:
We will never contact you by phone or email and request your password. Do not give your password to ANYONE claiming to be a Navitas or College staff member. This includes e-mail messages that ask you to click on a link to log into your account.
Do you need to reset your password?
Click here to reset your password.
If you have any questions, please email the IT Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9964 6322 between the hours of 8am-7pm Monday to Friday.