Contact the IT Help Desk or Student Administration
IT Help Desk
This IT Help Desk support service only for current students and teachers, we are happy to help with IT enquiries or technical issues you may have on Student Portal. We will always provide a prompt response, and if we cannot help you directly, we will try to connect you with other assistance or information providers.
Before contacting the IT Help Desk, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. This page gives answers to many queries regularly received by the Help Desk. We also recommended you to check scheduled maintenance and downtime of the Student Portal. This could help us reduce the number of duplicate tickets queueing on our system.
The IT Help Desk available between 8:00am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday. You can Email to Help Desk email@example.com or log a support call directly (02) 9964 6322.
Note: The IT Helpdesk does not offer support for personally-owned mobile devices regarding:
- Hardware and Software compatibility issues
- System upgrades/Backup, Software purchase or installation.
- Charging of devices at school.
- Security, integrity, insurance, and maintenance.
- Private network accounts.
- The technicians are not responsible for tutoring. We do not support any kind of games, illegal downloading software.
- Our technicians will not be responsible for any software issues created and/or caused by the “end-user” such as the virus, spyware.
- Any add-on applications recommended by your the teachers. Please contact the course coordinator at your local campus for assistance.
If you like to contact the administation Office for assistance relating to your studies, such as timetables, grades, enrolment, fees or graduation. The contact details are available on ACAP web-site.
Contact Your Teacher
If you have a question about the content in a particular class, such as a lecture recording, assignment information or a class forum, please contact your teacher for that class.