Contact the IT Help Desk or Student Administration
IT Help Desk
The IT Help Desk work extended hours, from 8am-7pm Monday to Friday.
This IT support service is for students and teachers have technical issues, however we are happy to help with any IT enquiries you may have. We will always provide a prompt response, and if we cannot help you directly, we will try to connect you with other assistance or information providers.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 02 9964 6322
- Lodge a ticket directly at my.navitas-professional.edu.au/helpdesk
- View scheduled maintenance and downtime for the Student Portal
Note: The IT Helpdesk does not offer support for personally-owned mobile devices in regard to:
- System upgrades/Backup, Software purchase or installation.
- Charging of devices at school.
- Security, integrity, insurance, and maintenance.
- Private network accounts.
- The technicians are not responsible for tutoring. We do not support any kind of games, illegal downloading software.
- Our technicians will not be responsible for any software issues created and/or caused by the “end user” such as the virus, spyware.
If you need assistance relating to your studies, such as timetables, grades, enrolment, fees or graduation, you should contact your Student Administration team.
Student Administration Contact Details:
Australian College of Applied Psychology
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 1800 061 199
Navitas College of Public Safety
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 1800 783 661
If you have a question about the content in a particular class, such as a lecture recording, assignment information or a class forum, please contact your teacher for that class.